Annie Get Your Gun Video

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a nice day, deep fried turkey (Thanks Stephen!) and the best stuffing I have ever eaten! (Thanks Janet!) and these pies and potatoes (Thanks Mom!). I spent the last two days making the most awesome rolls in the universe. I don't consider myself a cook or a baker, but these rolls are amazing and I you just can't go wrong. You can give them as gifts, they are that good! For those interested let me know and I will send you the recipe. It was fun to spend the holiday with Roger's family. We stopped briefly at my dad's house where my family was around the table playing cards and I noticed a freshly put together jigsaw puzzle on the floor, the usual activities for the West Family. We had a piece of pie then headed to Stephen's for the main course. While I was baking rolls, Roger was in his office diligently uploading some Annie Get Your Gun songs on You Tube. I have been so excited about this. We finally got the DVD of the show last week and I was so happy because I have many friends out East who can now see little highlights of me in this role. Enjoy!!

You Can't Get a Man With a Gun

Moonshine Lullaby

There's No Business Like Show Business Reprise

I Got Lost in His Arms

Sun in the Morning

Comments