A New Adventure!

I recently started a new adventure in life and signed with a talent agency here in Salt Lake City, Talent Management Group (TMG). Being mostly a stage actress I have very little experience in front of a camera so this is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I am up for the challenge. I don't have a demo reel yet that shows any on camera acting so I went out with photographer Alisia Packard and took some photos that are mainly for the agency's website that showcase my versatility and types of characters that I might be right for.


We started out in the "little black dress" that shows a more period look... call me bimbo or mother of bride it all depends on what casting agents are looking for:



Then I wanted a spokesperson, lawyer/detective type or just plain, "woman of authority" look:



The last shots are the "mom" shots. The casual, "I could be your friend" look:



It was a fun shoot and I look forward to this new chapter in my life. I am still auditioning for and doing theater. My vocal studio is still open for business although I have cut way back and work mainly with those who are preparing for a performance or audition rather than a constant flow of students. Of course I have my kids to be there for and to drive to their extra curricular activities, so I am busy, but finding a balance. This step made sense now that my kids are older. We will see where it leads. So far I have met some wonderful people and I am learning so much!

Comments