Incanta Choir: A Night to Remember

 In the fall of this year my friend, Diana, encouraged me to join a women's choir that was just starting up. She said it would be a wonderful experience and she wanted me to meet the women who were running the choir. She thought they would be good people to know and that I would like them. 
 She was correct. I am so grateful I took the time out of my busy schedule to be a part of this choir. It was a highlight of my week to go to rehearsals and be with these ladies. I landed a solo in "I Wonder as I Wander".  That was wonderful. 
We performed in the chapel at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was a great opportunity to invite friends from all different denominations or no denomination. It was a boon to my soul to sing with this choir. Christmas time is a time for music. It made the season much more magical to be a part of that music. 

Comments