New Headshots!

 Bre Welch at Pepperfox Photo took these shots. I learned a lot through this process about "branding". what type am I? What are good shots for TV/Film? What are good shots for Theater? 
 These photos are a good representation of who "Tamari" is. No real character, just a fresh face with my favorite shirt on. And a brand new pixie haircut. 
 Some nice openness and vulnerability. 
 This look is the "mom" character. You can trust this woman. 
 I have a little sass and can play comedy. 
 You can trust me.
 This is my spokesperson/authority look. I know what I am talking about. I am intelligent and strong.
 The playful side.
 The talk show host.
The lawyer or detective...

You get the gist. For my next session I will be even better at branding myself. I learned so much from Bre and her willingness to take the time in this session to help me discover where I am at in my mid-forties and what I would be cast as. I am sure you don't even notice, but I am heavier than I would ideally like to be. As I work to become stronger and get more in shape I would love to explore some other types and other clothing choices that give me more range and versatility as a an actor. Thanks Bre! 

Comments